Join us online on the 4th of February from 10 am – 1.30 pm.
There is no charge to attend the event, which has an impressive line-up of Manufacturing Leaders and Industry Experts speaking on the day along with lots of opportunities to win prizes.
AGENDA ON THE DAY
Building Products for Fabrication
- One of the biggest problems facing building product manufacturers and contractors in the AEC industry is coordination and re-work
- In this segment, Procad will show functionality that allows you to reference a Revit project file into Autodesk Inventor to use in coordinating your design with the collaborative 3D design BIM model
Connected CAM – All things Make
- Showcasing the capabilities of Inventor and Fusion 360 and how you can benefit from design to manufacture all in the one user face and single file to speed up your processes and workflows and substantially reduce timelines which in turn allow you to take on more projects to improve profit
All things PDM-Autodesk Vault
- “Vault is designed to help you manage, track, and organize all the data that gets created as you are developing a product, so you don’t have to spend so much time manually managing it. Most importantly, it does it with minimal overhead”
“Go beyond PDM and connect People”
- See the bigger picture – go beyond product data management and connect People, Processes, and Data across the entire product lifecycle
ISO Accreditation and Vault
Autodesk Future of Making Things (The Art of the Impossible)
- Many companies have access to Autodesk technology, but often companies apply technology to individual aspects of their process rather than develop an overall strategy to address challenges they face. This session, based on a real customer story and subsequent documented discovery, highlights how data can be reused from one end of the process to the other.