What sets Inventor 2017 apart from all the previous versions? Inventor 2017 is here and better than ever and Procad are here to demonstrate these hot tips and tricks .
- With enhancements in the sketch mode, surfacing or part creation designing on Inventor you can be sure to create a model faster than you can imagine.
- In sketch a new 3D transform command provides a rich set of geometry manipulation tools for moving and rotating geometry quickly and precisely. New constraint types are also added to provide greater control!
- Several new shortcuts have been introduced to speed up common tasks and allow you to customize Inventor for your specific workflow. You can now configure shortcuts for visibility, transparency, routed systems commands, and more, in addition to prior commands. A transparency option also enables you to view the interior of assemblies.
3. Sheet Metal
In sheet metal, new workflow options and controls were added to the sheet metal environment in Inventor 2017
- Expanded defer options
- Improved flat pattern warnings
- Ability to individually control punch reps
- New corner relief options
The following Flat Pattern Overrides are added to the Punch Tool dialog:
- Show Formed Punch Feature
- Show Sketch Representation
- Show Center Mark
4. Tubing and Piping
Enhancements were made in the Tube and Pipe commands which you’ll need to check out for yourself to believe! Tubing and piping has never looked so realistic in Inventor!
- New context menu options, Change Size and Edit Connection are available when placing a fitting into an existing route
- New context menu option, Delete All Connections, is available when you select multiple Tube and Pipe components.
- In an active route, you can now multiselect and delete a selection of multiple work features that were added as Included Geometry.
With these new and enhanced features there’s no limit as to what can be designed on Inventor 2017! You have to check it out for yourself!
Make sure you are up to date on the latest and getting the most out of your Inventor 2017, check out our knowledge base where all the latest updates, service packs, hotfixes and more can be found. If any issues arise when using inventor 2017 the knowledge base is filled with solutions for these problems you may encounter. You also have the option as a subscription customer to email email@example.com (now firstname.lastname@example.org)