Software solutions like Autodesk's Revit MEP have transformed the industry by providing robust tools for Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) professionals. Nevertheless, the path from good to exceptional often involves fine-tuning, and this is where Naviate MEP enters the equation. In this blog, we'll delve into the synergy between Revit MEP and Naviate MEP, showcasing how Naviate MEP takes the capabilities of Revit MEP to new heights, empowering MEP experts to elevate their designs and workflows to an exceptional level.
10 things you need to know about the AutoCAD Mobile App!
Autodesk AutoCAD mobile app formerly known as AutoCAD 360 is the official mobile app for AutoCAD.
AutoCAD mobile is an easy-to -use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, create , edit and share AutoCAD drawings – anytime, anywhere. Simplify your site visits and field work with powerful design review and mark-up tools – available online and offline. Upload and open 2D DWG drawings directly from email and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays.
Who is AutoCAD mobile for?
The easy-to-use drawing and drafting application is great for making detailed modifications, or even just to view or share your DWG files.
10 things you should know about the AutoCAD mobile app:
- AutoCAD mobile allows you to do real CAD work on the go, enabling a continuous digital workﬂow from CAD in the ofﬁce to the ﬁeld and back.
- It’s not just a viewer — it’s a powerful app that also allows you to create, edit, and share CAD drawings on your mobile device.
- It gives you all the tools you need to keep your drawings up-to-date. Share your speciﬁcation updates, comments, and photos taken at the job site in real time with your project team to avoid mistakes and do-overs.
- It eliminates the need to carry paper blueprints to jobsites. As long as you have your iPhone or iPad, you’ll always have the latest version of the right drawing for verifying measurements, making accurate assessments, and ensuring smart decisions.
- It speeds up your workﬂows, because it allows you to make design edits and mark-ups directly on your DWG ﬁles and communicate them instantly.
- With support for multiple layers, it enables you to see more detail and contextual information than you can typically see with paper drawings. This helps team members make better decisions in the ﬁeld.
It allows everyone on the team — not just CAD experts — to feel more connected by giving them insight into the design process.
- It’s easy to learn, even if you don’t use AutoCAD.
The intuitive user interface makes working with DWG ﬁles
easy, and the more you use the app, the faster you’ll discover all of its features as well as the beneﬁts of bringing it into your mobile workﬂow.
- You can subscribe to the AutoCAD mobile app for a low annual fee.
- It’s built for iOS, and offers support for Apple Pencil, Retina Display, and an efﬁcient in-app keypad when you use it on iPad Pro.
Interested in purchasing the AutoCAD Mobile App or want more information on it?
Then don’t hesitate to contact us by clicking HERE