Enhance Revit Steel Workflows using Advance Steel
Join our AEC Technical Specialist & Project Manager David Curtin for a live webinar where he will demo how Advance Steel can be used to enhance your BIM modelling capabilities and take your Revit Steel Designs to fabrication.
Date: Wednesday 5th October 2022
Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Webinar learnings include:
- Tools associated with linking Revit & Advance Steel Platforms
- Overview of how Revit can be set up to work with Advance Steel
- Review Advance Steel functionality available for drawing, list, and CNC file outputs
- Synchronizing changes between Advance Steel and Revit for a seamless integration
- New features of Advance Steel
Presenter: David Curtin
David is an AEC Technical Specialist & Project Manager with over 15 years industry experience. David qualified as a construction studies and drawing teacher and after joining Procad in 2012 has delivered training on manufacturing platforms such as AutoCAD & Inventor before transitioning to AEC products such as Revit & Advanced Steel. With a broad range of product training capabilities, he has spent considerable time developing workflows to allow products to connect with each other. David’s expert knowledge broadens to consulting and supporting our customers in managing their drawing and modelling requirements in several disciplines and areas of design. Since joining forces with Symetri, David has been involved in managing projects while still supporting our customers training and technical requirements.