Job Title: Sales Support Administrator
Department: Technical Sales Operations
Prepared: Nov 2016
The position will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales, Marketing and technical operations in Procad. You will possess excellent customer care skills and the ability to respond to and address customer requests in a timely manner.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Process customer Orders for the Sales Department
2. Prepare and Email Quotations and license information to customers.
3. Communicate on a daily basis with Sales department – providing updates on status of requests & responses to queries.
4. Manage the processing of customer orders from data entry to fulfilment & invoicing
5. Communicate on a daily basis with customers – providing updates on shipments, responding to queries.
6. Data Entry / Database updating
7. Sales calls and Telesales campaigns
8. Work on own initiative to identify areas for potential process improvement
9. General administrative duties as required by Sales Management
10. Social Media Strategy
Specialist Knowledge :
– Good personal computer skills in Microsoft Excel, and Outlook, Internet and other relevant application.
Practical Experience :
– Order processing
– Data entry
Personal Characteristics :
– Works well in a team
– Ability to work with people
– Pays close attention to detail
– Ability to communicate both orally and written in a clear and precise manner
– Identifies issues that require prioritisation
Education and Experience:
- Relevant qualifications with a minimum of 2 years experience in related field.
- Experience of software sales and customer care would be an advantage.
- Role would be ideally suited to someone with an administrative or inside sales background or experience.
Terms: Full time position.
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on experience)
This position is an immediate start for the right candidate.
Interested candidates should express their interest and forward a comprehensive CV and cover letter to:
Vanessa Haugh, Procad, Portal House, Raheen Business Park, Raheen, Limerick
Or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone enquiries: 061 498911