BIM or Building Information Modelling or most currently known as the Autodesk Construction Cloud is a process of multiple workflows implemented, enabled by the relevant software, to create and manage your data.Learn more
We are hiring!!!! BIM Specialist required
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of Procad’s growing commitment to the Architectural, Engineering & Construction (AEC) sector in Ireland.
Procad contributes to projects large & small, across multiple disciplines, including Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, Architectural and fabrication. As a certified Autodesk Gold reseller, we offer Revit and BIM Implementation, training and family creation.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to further their experience using Revit, Navisworks & AutoCAD software products, while gaining an in depth knowledge of BIM360 applications and the BIM collaboration environment.
BIM has become the standard in Ireland for organisations providing design and build services to the construction market.
- Promote Autodesk BIM Solutions in Ireland
- Provide customer demonstrations on Revit and other Autodesk products
- Deliver training on Autodesk BIM products
- Work on large & small BIM projects.
- Work to project deadlines.
- Produce high quality 2D & 3D drawings using Revit & AutoCAD.
- Collaborate with external contractors to ensure models are clash free.
- Manage & share data correctly using relevant Data Management solutions.
- Ensure all relevant information is included in models.
- Produce As Built and hand-over documentation and complete models for (AIM) Asset Information Model which will be used throughout the lifecycle of the building.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work on your own initiative to meet project deadlines.
- Experience with products within the Autodesk portfolio desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using Revit Software.
- Strong aptitude for MEP design and good working knowledge of Revit Architecture.
- Degree qualification in Engineering/ Construction.
- Full driving license required.
Terms: Full time.
Salary: Depending on experience
Interested candidates should forward a comprehensive CV and cover letter to
Ray O’Mahony, Procad, Portal House, Raheen Business Park, Raheen, Limerick
Or by Email: email@example.com Telephone enquiries: 061 498918