Software solutions like Autodesk's Revit MEP have transformed the industry by providing robust tools for Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) professionals. Nevertheless, the path from good to exceptional often involves fine-tuning, and this is where Naviate MEP enters the equation. In this blog, we'll delve into the synergy between Revit MEP and Naviate MEP, showcasing how Naviate MEP takes the capabilities of Revit MEP to new heights, empowering MEP experts to elevate their designs and workflows to an exceptional level.
Released Inventor Service Pack 1 & Update for Inventor Service Pack 1
In order to address multiple issues, Autodesk has released Service Pack 1 and Update 1 for Inventor 2015.
You can download the Service Pack 1 by clicking on the following link: Click here (download and install this first)
You can download the Update 1 for Service Pack 1 by clicking on the following link: Click here
A few issues addressed by this update include:
- 1517-902: Replacing an ipart member in the Table Author dialog requires an extra click to set focus on the cell.
- 1517-471: Moment of Inertia is calculated to negative value when you modify the Mass value manually.
- 1516-933: Inventor unexpectedly exits when you create a shrinkwrap of an assembly that contains a part with Repaired Geometry composite and source feature deleted.
- 1517-465: Inventor sometimes unexpectedly exits when you create a Freeform Bridge.
- 1517-835: Body color of derived part is not maintained.
- 1515-447: Inventor unexpectedly exits when you edit a sick sweep feature.
- 1513-384: The temporary plane label of a mirrored work plane is incorrect.
- 1517-835: The body color of a derived part is not maintained.
- 1511-075: Cut normal on a cone sometimes generates an incorrect result.
- 1515-420: Cut normal sometimes fails on a model which contains two adjacent bends.
- 1515-705: Cut normal sometimes fails if you first define the A-side face.
- 1515-458: Unable to deselect sketch points when you edit the punch tool.
- 1517-052: Inventor unexpectedly exits when you create a view with a custom level of detail.
This update is available in 32bit and 64bit versions (downloaded together as one bundle). For installation on Windows 8.1 OS, read Autodesk’s Technical Solution click here. Once installed, it will appear as an update under Add/Remove Programs and can be un-installed from there.
Hope this helps.
email@example.com (now firstname.lastname@example.org)