BIM or Building Information Modelling or most currently known as the Autodesk Construction Cloud is a process of multiple workflows implemented, enabled by the relevant software, to create and manage your data.Learn more
How to transfer my customised settings to my latest version of AutoCAD
Migrating your customised settings from older versions of AutoCAD to a newer version.
Autodesk Migration Utility transfers all personalized settings from previous versions of AutoCAD. The migration utility will only migrate settings from Previous to newer versions of AutoCAD on the same computer. To run the utility follow the steps below.
Start > All Programs > Autodesk > AutoCAD 20xx > Migrate Custom Settings > Migrate From a Previous Release
To migrate settings from old to new computer:
1. Install the newer version of AutoCAD in trial mode on the old system.
2. Migrate settings to that version as you install.
3. On the Start menu, use the Export [product_name] Settings option under the Migrate Custom Utilities menu to export those settings
4. Copy the resulting ZIP file to the new computer.
5. Import the settings using the Import [product_name] Settings option under the Migrate Custom Utilities menu.
For more hints and tips why not visit our technical knowledge base!!