Learn how to streamline your Autodesk Inventor workflow and save time with Sovelia Inventor. Discover features like Part List Editor, Visibility, Property Editor, Component Library, and more. Improve efficiency and reduce repetitive tasks. Read our blog for valuable insights
How to Add a Team Admin in Your BIM 360 Team Account
How to add an admin in your BIM 360 Team account. You would like to have multiple admins on your BIM 360 Team Hub that will be able to create projects and assign new members.
The Hub Administrator/Team Owner cannot be changed and is limited to one. However, you can assign Team Administrators that will be able to create projects and add members. This can be done in the following manner:
- Have the current Hub admin login to BIM 360 Team at https://myhub.autodesk360.com
- Click on the Initials icon in the top-right corner and then click on your company’s hub
- Click on the Initials icon again and click on the Admin link.
- Click on Members and Roles.
- The Hub admin should now be able to change the role of another member from Team Member to Team Administrator
To get the latest information on using Collaboration for Revit &BIM360 Team click here to register for our Webinar!