Fusion 360 has added customizable shortcut keys to its growing capabilities giving the user to ability to choose specific key strokes to use their favourite commands in all the workspaces across Fusion 360.
In the example below, I will demonstrate how easy it is to add these shortcuts to enhance your Fusion 360 experience and improve our workflow.
Locate the Command that you would like to create a shortcut for and:
- Click on “Change Keyboard Shortcut…”
- This will open the dialog box below where you can specify the new keyboard shortcut for in this case the Mirror command.
- Should the selected shortcut conflict with any other shortcut in Fusion you will be given a warning and the command that it will conflict with.
- Once you are satisfied with the keyboard shortcut click “ok”
- Test new shortcut.
- Shortcut appears next to command on dropdown menu also.
For the full video on how to create customizable shortcuts in Fusion 360
click the link to our YouTube Channel