This is a unique opportunity to be a part of Procad’s growing commitment to Ireland’s Design and Manufacturing sectors.
Procad is an established and trusted advisor to some of Irelands largest design and manufacturing organisation, offering a range of products and services based on the Autodesk solution platforms. As a certified Autodesk Gold reseller, Procad offers software sales, implementation, training, consultancy and product support to a growing customer base.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their professional career dealing with some of Irelands most prestigious indigenous and multinational companies, while simultaneously gaining an in-depth knowledge of business challenges, process improvement and design and management optimisation methodologies.
Autodesk products, platforms and cloud technologies have become synonymous with Ireland’s most successful organisations and their (Autodesk’s) growing portfolio is creating more opportunities for individuals (like you!) to make their mark selling a proven solution to an expanding market.
Autodesk’s desktop, cloud and hybrid solutions have become the standard for world class organisations using design, simulation, analysis, data management, additive & subtractive manufacturing, and collaboration tools to develop the best products, faster and more cost effectively.
There are over 4,000 manufacturers throughout Ireland, and with over 160,000 employed, manufacturing is our second largest employment sector (following agriculture) and contributes more than 25% of our economic output each year.
Procad has grown with the Irish manufacturing market year over year and their increasing customer base is expanding their presence across multiple industries.
Following recent developments in their business, Procad require additional sales representatives to service the growing customer base and further expand their presence in the market. They are actively recruiting for talented individuals who can help them to realise their ambitious growth strategy.
- Develop industry sector knowledge
- Promote Autodesk Manufacturing Solutions in Ireland
- Discuss Autodesk solutions with new and existing customers.
- Provide customers with proven solutions to address their business issues.
- Deliver active discussion and debate on opportunities for improving business processes.
- Work with customers on a range of manufacturing improvement & design projects.
- To proactively create and develop your own pipeline of opportunities .
- Achieve sales targets and provide regular forecasts on opportunity / sales pipeline.
- Develop target customers and prospects within a defined sales territory.
- Develop and execute a business plan to maximize opportunities to achieve sales targets and key objectives.
- Leverage effective sales processes, tools and methodologies.
- Coordinate with internal resources from internal sales, pre-sales, technical and marketing departments.
- Support all Procad & Autodesk strategic plans and marketing campaigns.
- Account Management – drive results
- Achieve high growth and revenue targets from existing and new customers
- Leadership – influence and lead
- Develop, communicate and execute on Procad’s sales strategy.
- Communicate at all levels internally and externally including C level executives.
- Become a trusted adviser and business partner for your customers – strong change manager
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work on your own initiative to meet sales and promotional deadlines.
- Knowledge of products within the Autodesk Manufacturing portfolio desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience selling technical or business solutions
- Strong initiative for selling
- Degree qualification in Engineering, Business or relevant discipline.
- Full driving licence required.
Terms: Full time.
Salary: Depending on experience
Interested candidates should forward a comprehensive CV and cover letter to
Cormac Lyons, Procad, Portal House, Raheen Business Park, Raheen, Limerick
Or by Email: C.Lyons@Procad.ie Telephone enquiries: 061 498900