BIM or Building Information Modelling or most currently known as the Autodesk Construction Cloud is a process of multiple workflows implemented, enabled by the relevant software, to create and manage your data.Learn more
Create, Collaborate & Compute in the cloud
Whether you need to work with others on a mockup or render a 3D image, adding cloud services to your Autodesk software helps you do your job faster.
- Complete computation-intensive tasks in minutes or hours instead of days
- Render 3D images and perform a variety of analyses—anytime, anywhere
- Update project plans with your team—instantly—from your mobile devices
- Extend Building Information Modeling management to the entire team
- Improve quality, safety, and commissioning processes in the field
What is cloud CAD software?
Typically, CAD software is installed on your local computer, is updated to newer versions on a schedule, and is licensed on a perpetual basis.
Cloud CAD software offers many of the same capabilities as traditional CAD software, but runs in a browser or provides cloud services through an app, is updated on a remote server, and is acquired by paying a fee, usually on a monthly or annual basis.
Cloud products and services
Cloud services and cloud storage are available with a subscription or maintenance plan for some software. You can also subscribe separately to specific cloud services as you need them.
General Design & Collaboration:
- A360 – Project collaboration software to view, share, review, and find data in the cloud.
- AutoCAD mobile App – Project collaboration software to view, share, review, and find data in the cloud.
- Recap PRO – Reality capture and 3D scanning software and services.
Building and Construction:
- BIM 360 – BIM 360 is a suite of Autodesk web-based applications that utilize the cloud. It includes BIM 360 Team, BIM 360 Design, BIM 360 build an many others.
Product Design & Manufacturing:
- Fusion 360 – Fusion 360 is the first 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool of its kind. Connect your entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both Mac and PC.
- Fusion Team – Cloud-based collaboration tool for product design and manufacturing
Benefits of cloud and online CAD – Reasons why you should leap in the Cloud!
- Design Anywhere: Take the power of Autodesk cloud software with you wherever you go. Draft, edit and view CAD designs on different devices. Access and edit designs from cloud storage systems.
- Collaboration: Cut down communication time and bring design teams together in an environment that harnesses the power of the cloud. Keep team members updated with the most recent designs and plans.
- Streamlined Workflows: Streamline your drafting, review, and revision workflows. Track projects, add comments, and share project files online or via your mobile device.
- Less IT Requirements: Although it might seem like a lot of time out of your busy day, there is typically little-to-no installation required to use the cloud, no updates needed, and fewer hardware incompatibilities.
What are you waiting for, leap into the cloud today and contact one of our specialist to discuss your cloud options.