Learn how to streamline your Autodesk Inventor workflow and save time with Sovelia Inventor. Discover features like Part List Editor, Visibility, Property Editor, Component Library, and more. Improve efficiency and reduce repetitive tasks. Read our blog for valuable insights
Collaboration for Revit BIM 360 team online webinar Thurs Feb 23rd
Complex projects require teamwork and collaboration to ensure that everyone is on the same page. At the heart of any BIM project is the project team.
Join Procad (now Symetri) on Feb 23rd at 10am to get a better understanding of how you and your team can collaborate and ultimately deliver better projects, using the latest tools from Autodesk.
- Traditional Collaboration Solutions (Central Files)
- BIM 360 Team (Video) & Collaboration for Revit Overview
- Setting up a collaborative project using BIM 360 Team & Collaboration for Revit
What is Collaboration for Revit (C4R) and BIM 360 Team?
With C4R and BIM 360 Team, your models are your workspace. There’s no need to co-locate Revit project teams or to create costly IT work-arounds to share models. Working in the cloud, project teams have more efficient collaboration, better team communication and access to more projects.
What are the benefits?
- Enable faster, more efficient collaboration amongst your designers and engineers: With anytime access to Revit models – from anywhere in the world – your teams won’t waste time.
- Reduce project error: when you all work together in the same model, everyone is on the same page.
- Better team communication: Your teams may not be sitting together, but they’re connected better than ever before. Using real-time chat within project models helps designers not only to stay in touch but to know instantaneously who is working in the model and what they are doing.
Don’t miss out – Book your space on this live webinar today.