When you restart Autocad LT after it becomes unresponsive and freezes your computer, the splash screen is displayed briefly and then closes down with no apparent error message.
Troubleshoot the problem using the following process:
Verify that the Licensing service is running.
- Access the Windows Run box.
- Type Services.msc and press Enter.
- Search for FLEXnet Licensing Service or FLEXnet Licensing Service 64.
- Make sure the services are started and running. (If they are disabled, they will prevent the program from starting.)
Inspect the contents of productname201xENUAdlm.log
- Find this file at one of the following locations:
Vista/Windows 7/8/10: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ADLM
- The error will typically indicate that the ADLM trusted storage file was corrupted when the program crashed.
- Rename the following file by adding a .bak extension at the end of the filename:
Vista/Windows 7/8/10: C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_*_tsf.data
Note: You may need to enable ‘Show hidden Files’ to see adskflex files mentioned above. Refer to the Microsoft topic, Show hidden files, for more information.
Warning: This file contains all activations for all 2010 and later products. You will need to re-register all your products if this file is renamed/deleted.
- Restart the program
It should automatically re-register and start up as expected. A new adskflex_*_tsf.data file will be created when you re-register your product.
Uninstall the product (if the previous process does not help)
If you are still having problems, licensing file could be corrupt.
- Uninstall ALL Autodesk products on the machine.
- Delete the tsf.data file from step 3, above.
- Delete the Productinfromation.pit file from the following location:
Windows 7/8/10: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ADLM\ProductInformation.pit
Re-install the program.
If you are still experiencing errors after following the steps above, please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team HERE