Learn how to streamline your Autodesk Inventor workflow and save time with Sovelia Inventor. Discover features like Part List Editor, Visibility, Property Editor, Component Library, and more. Improve efficiency and reduce repetitive tasks. Read our blog for valuable insights
AutoCAD: Geolocation hot fix download prompting an MSI
When trying to download the geolocation hotfix for AutoCAD, an MSI API error code is being prompted cancelling the installation.
- First, copy all of the files found in the “.js files” folder for the version of AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT installed, into the following file location.
- C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 20XX\GeoMapHtml\assets\js
- Next, take the AcGeoLocationUI.arx file for the version of AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT installed, and copy it into the following location.
- C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 20XX
- If it mentions the file already exists, please replace it with the new file.
Now open AutoCAD and test to see that the Geolocation works as expected
There is no js folder for the 2018 version of AutoCAD/AutoCADLT.
XX- Represents the version of AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT installed.