Autodesk A360 is a cloud-based workspace that centralizes, connects and organizes your team and project information across your desktop, the web, and mobile devices.
Autodesk recommends that you update to most recent version of A360 desktop to take advantage of the latest performance enhancements and bug fixes. A360 Desktop is currently supported on Mac and Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
To identify your current version of A360 desktop on Windows, ensure that A360 desktop is running and you are signed in;
- Right-click on the A360 desktop icon in the system tray. Select “Preferences” to see the version number. If you are running version 5.0 and above, you should be receiving notification updates via Live Update.
Note: Versions below 5.0 are no longer supported and should be uninstalled or updated.
Note: If A360 Desktop is already installed on your machine, you don’t need to uninstall it and then install new version. Instead, you should upgrade either through live update or by installing the new version on top of the older one.
Ensure you close all applications before installing and restart your machine after installing. Be sure to install the correct update (32-bit or 64-bit) for your operating system.
A360 desktop Windows Updater – Windows 7 and above:
With the current version of A360 you’ll benefit from new the following features:
- 2D & 3D Viewer: Web-based viewing of models and drawings brings rich visualization right in a browser. Support for over 50 file formats.
- Real Time Review: Communicate and get feedback from your project stakeholders in real-time. Turn your design files into intelligent, shared workspaces with A360. Invite others to comment right within your design files.
- Design Metadata: See design and drawing references directly through the item overview, facilitating distributed design.
- Mobile Access: Access your projects from your smartphone or tablet with the A360 mobile app available for iOS and Android.
With many more benefits, A360 offers a complete set of features keeping your project at the center and connecting everyone in one workspace.