3 Easy Steps to Activate Your Autodesk Industry Collection
3 Easy Steps to to Autodesk AEC Collection
If you have a current rental license of Product Design Suite or Building Design Suite you can switch to your AEC Collection with these three easy steps:
- Contact Procad to arrange the switch **only applies to certain active rental licenses**.
- Enter in your new serial number for the Autodesk Industry Collection.
- Enter in the specific product key for each Autodesk Application.
When you are switching to the relevant Industry Collection there is no need to download any of the applications you already have installed (unless you want to download the newer version from the collection or download any new applications) all you have to do is change the serial number and product key!
- Firstly you must change the license type. To do this go to the top right hand corner and select the small triangle for the drop down menu.
- Then select “Manage License”.
- A dialogue box will appear, from here select “Change license type”.
- Another dialogue box will appear box will appear, from here select “Change".
- Then select “Enter a Serial Number”, enter the serial number for the collection which can be found in your Autodesk Account.
Lastly Enter Product Key:
When entering the product key, for the relevant Autodesk Application, for example, in the Product Design Collection for AutoCAD 2017 this is 001I1and the Inventor Professional 2017 product key is 797I1.