BIM or Building Information Modelling or most currently known as the Autodesk Construction Cloud is a process of multiple workflows implemented, enabled by the relevant software, to create and manage your data.Learn more
2018 Product Activation Crash when clicked “enter a serial number”
This is because of LMU.exe corrupted, proceed to (C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdLM\R14), try execute LMU.exe
1. Rename that folder from “R14” to “R14old”.
2. Download a new R14 folder from below attachment.
3. Extract that to same path C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdLM
4. Open the new R14 folder and execute LMU.exe, run Task manager to confirm LMU.exe is showing in process.
5. Make sure the product’s LGS data exist in C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\CLM\LGS\ , refer to one of our most recent blogs, AutoCAD: The License Manager is not Functioning?
For more information on any of what we outlined above don’t hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team by clicking HERE