This successful candidate will be working in this exciting role with a technical engineering team primarily supporting Product Data Management system Autodesk Vault for CAD design data workflows. Engaging with team providing support to clients in the pharmaceutical, medical device, manufacturing, construction, and design industries.Learn more
Sales & Marketing Executive
An opportunity now exists to join a dynamic marketing team as a Sales & Marketing Executive. The focus of the role involves telephone and online contact with potential new prospects and existing customers to drive subscription and revenue growth.
Established over 20 years ago, Symetri (formally Procad) is the Leading Autodesk Platinum partner globally. Symetri is part of Addnode Group and has more than 750 employees and 250,000 daily users in northern Europe and United States of America. Symetri offer effective guidance in everything from defining, implementing, and supporting Autodesk products and own technology products across all industry sectors. We have over 30 offices in Northern Europe and the US.
What Symetri Offer:
This a junior role and the successful candidate can expect on-going coaching and regular support. Career progression is encouraged with several goals and objectives to work towards. There will be opportunities to travel both nationally and internationally.
Our mission at Symetri is to challenge people to work smarter for a better future and we value passion, teamwork, courage, and the will to drive change above all else.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Following up on inbound enquiries generated from marketing campaigns, to qualify the opportunity and progress to the point where the prospect wishes to speak or meet with an account manager
- Undertake targeted callouts to segments of customer data to discuss promotional offers, upgrades and cross-sells
- Help drive attendance to Symetri events with promotional calls to secure registrations and confirmation calls before the event
- Follow-up with registrants and attendees at Symetri webinars and events, to qualify interest and generate leads
- Answer enquiries and questions raised on our Live Chat facility on the website, generating leads as appropriate
- Answer questions about products, licensing and services offered by Symetri, asking the prospect qualifying questions to stimulate interest and qualify an opportunity
- Undertake pre-call research to understand the customer and prepare appropriate calling strategies.
- Update Symetri’s CRM system with appropriate notes from each call, updating relevant contact information
- Undertake data cleansing projects to ensure customer data contained in our CRM system is up to date and accurate. This will involve online research via websites and LinkedIn and calling to verify information
- Support a range of marketing activities as required that may or may not be directly associated with telemarketing campaigns
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- Ability to verbally communicate at all levels
- Confident and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Confident in the use of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- A pro-active approach to helping others
- Experience in liaising with internal and external customers
- Experience in telemarketing/telesales
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Hybrid working model
- Monday to Friday
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
An exciting opportunity now exists to join the organisation as Procurement Specialist. Established over 20 years ago, Symetri (formerly Procad) is the Leading Autodesk Platinum partner globally. Symetri is part of Addnode Group and has more than 750 employees and 250,000 daily users in northern Europe and United States of America.Learn more