Technical Specialist Design & Data Management
This successful candidate will be working in this exciting role with a technical engineering team primarily supporting Product Data Management system Autodesk Vault for CAD design data workflows. Engaging with team providing support to clients in the pharmaceutical, medical device, manufacturing, construction, and design industries.
The candidate will be involved in implementation and training customers in Autodesk’s data management solution “Autodesk Vault” as well as other manufacturing CAD solutions such as Inventor, Fusion 360, AutoCAD and many more. Opportunities to travel both nationally and internationally, gain valuable experience in the latest technologies including Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Generative Design, & Design/Make Workflows.
This will give the candidate extensive experience in numerous 2D and 3D Computer Aided Design software’s. All training to be provided in house.
What Symetri Offers
Supported by a team of technical experts, the successful candidate can expect on-going technical coaching and regular support. Training on Autodesk design products will be provided as part of your personal and professional development. Career progression is encouraged with several goals and objectives to work towards. Management of both large and small customer accounts and contracts.
Hybrid working model (From home and In Office days)
- Resolving technical issues through research, customer engagement and troubleshooting
- Work directly with the Sales & Marketing team providing social media content (blogs, videos, imagery)
- Deliver product and workflow demonstrations across various platforms for companies and colleges across our customer base.
- Provide technical support to new and existing customers on the Autodesk portfolio of Products and advanced design and manufacturing techniques, and data management workflows.
- Provide both standard and customised training to our extensive customer base
- Experience working with a PDM solution such as Autodesk Vault or Document Management Software, or similar product
- Understanding of Revision control and Approval workflows
- CAD design experience required
- Experience with Autodesk products or other relevant products an advantage
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written, and customer care support
- Ability to manage time effectively and work on your own initiative to meet project deadlines
- Initiative for problem solving, troubleshoot issues, researching and advising on best possible workflows or solutions
- Have a creative mindset with a positive attitude and willing to engage in teamwork
Terms: Permanent, Full time
Benefits: VHI Health Cover, access to PRSA Pension, Travel Expenses, Company Pension.
Established over 20 years ago, Symetri (formerly Procad) is the Leading Autodesk Platinum partner globally. Symetri is part of Addnode Group and has more than 750 employees and 250,000 daily users in northern Europe and United States of America. Symetri offer effective guidance in everything from defining, implementing, and supporting Autodesk products and own technology products across all industry sectors. We have over 30 offices in Northern Europe and the United States of America.
Our mission at Symetri is to challenge people to work smarter for a better future and we value passion, teamwork, courage, and the will to drive change above all else.
Interested candidates should forward a comprehensive CV and cover letter to Adam Murphy email@example.com
Vi söker dig som tar ansvar för att förbättra din befintliga CAD-miljö, driver på metodikarbetet, eller utmanar dina kollegor i att tänka mer Lean.Learn more
As part of a rapidly expanding team Symetri Ireland have an exciting opportunity for a Design and Manufacturing Sales Specialist. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their professional career dealing with some of Irelands most prestigious indigenous and multinational companies, while simultaneously gaining an in-depth knowledge of business challenges, process improvement and design and management optimisation methodologies.Learn more