An exciting opportunity now exists for an individual to launch their career working with an industry leader for 2D & 3D design software. This is a junior role, which is fully supported and is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to gain exposure to all elements of design and manufacture.Learn more
Technical Consultant: Architectural, Engineering & Construction (AEC)
An exciting opportunity now exists to join the organisation as a Technical Consultant – (AEC Industry).
Established over 20 years ago, Symetri (formally Procad) is the Leading Autodesk Platinum partner globally. Symetri is part of Addnode Group and has more than 750 employees and 250,000 daily users in northern Europe and United States of America. Symetri offer effective guidance in everything from defining, implementing, and supporting Autodesk products and own technology products across all industry sectors. We have over 30 offices in Northern Europe and the United States of America.
The successful candidate will join the Symetri team of industry leaders in providing high end design solutions in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction sectors. They will be working closely with technical and sales teams delivering on projects at a global level, supporting and providing high end engineering and design solutions right across the industry. Symetri play an integral part in developing customised design/build workflows and implementation of solutions to meet the needs of the market.
Our mission is to challenge people to work smarter for a better future and we value passion, teamwork, courage and the will to drive change above all else.
What Symetri Offer
The successful candidate can expect on-going technical coaching and regular support. Training on Autodesk design products will be provided as part of your personal and professional development. Career progression is encouraged with several goals and objectives to work towards. There will be opportunities to travel both nationally and internationally, gain valuable experience in new technologies including, Architecture, Engineering design workflows, project implementation and Coordination using BIM Cloud Platforms. The successful candidate will be involved in the management and support of both large and small customer accounts and contracts.
- Work on large scale architectural and engineering projects.
- Pre and post sales activities
- Working with other departments such as sales, training and customer success to help meet customer requirements
- Resolve customer’s technical issues through research, customer engagement and troubleshooting
- Provide technical support to new and existing customers on the Autodesk portfolio of AEC products and Autodesk Construction Cloud & Autodesk Cloud Solutions Modules
- Provide both standard and customised training to our extensive customer base
- Develop customised design/build workflows to meet customer requirements
- Work collaboratively with the team to identify unique solutions to overcome complex industry challenges
- Relevant qualification in an engineering or construction discipline
- 2-3 years industry experience essential in the architectural, engineering, construction sectors
- Experience with Autodesk design products required such as AutoCAD, Revit etc
- BIM cloud solutions experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Strong customer care skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and work on your own initiative to meet project deadlines
- Have a creative mindset with a positive attitude towards problem-solving to assist customers
Terms: Permanent, Full time
Salary: Attractive salary package on offer
VHI Health Cover, access to PRSA Pension, Travel Expenses, Company Pension, Hybrid working model
Interested candidates should email your CV to Ray O’Mahony email@example.com