Technical Consultant AEC
We are expanding our Architecture, Engineering and Construction team to be able to be responsible for supporting Symetri clients by providing advice, developing digital strategies, providing training, demonstrating the latest technologies and supporting their projects. With this growth comes the need for a Technical Consultant AEC. You’ll be working in our AEC team in Limerick to develop a trusted working relationship with Symetri customers through your engagements that will deliver value to their business which will result in the expansion of the Symetri engagements.
At Symetri we create and provide technology solutions and services for design, engineering, construction and manufacturing businesses. We empower people to work smarter for a better future by ensuring they have access to the expertise and technology they need to improve their performance and sustainability.
We develop and distribute our own solutions and are one of the world’s top resellers of Autodesk software with over 250K users across Northern Europe and the US. We value passion, teamwork, courage and the drive to create change above all else.
Supported by a global team of 800 colleagues, you can expect on-going technical coaching and regular support. Training on Autodesk design products will be provided as part of your personal and professional development. Career progression is encouraged with several goals and objectives to work towards. The role includes opportunities to travel both nationally and internationally and gain valuable experience in new technologies including Virtual Reality, Generative Design & Design/Make Workflows. You will manage both large and small customer accounts and contracts.
As a Technical Consultant AEC you will;
- Enable and support digital transformation processes
- Be able to demonstrate, map and integrate disparate AEC technologies to solve design workflow inefficiencies
- Identify and propose options for improvement or resolution of customer issues and relate those solutions directly to the customer's business goals
- Grow and maintain respected, long-term, trusted advisor relationships with customers and members of the Symetri team involved with the opportunity
- Support client projects
- Deliver effective, professional product demonstrations to customers
- Provide technical support and training to our customers
- Work on large scale architectural and engineering projects.
To be successful in this position it is beneficial if you have the following merits:
- Must have minimum 3 years' cross-discipline experience in AEC, BIM, and digital technologies
- Degree in Architectural, Engineering, or related industry required
- Experience with Autodesk design products/BIM cloud solutions an advantage
- Understanding of project processes, workflows, contractual obligations, and responsibilities between various members of the design team – proven experience required
- Understanding of ISO19650 processes and legislation with proven project experience is preferred but not required
- Strong customer engagement and experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Superior presentation skills, business process analysis and listening skills
- Proficiency in information gathering and technical discovery techniques
- Ability to set and manage goals
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful
- Strong teamwork/relationship management skills
- Ability to build and contribute to an open and collaborative environment
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A valid driver's license and access to a vehicle may be required due to the travel requirements of this role
- Flexibility to travel nationally and internationally
We expect our employees to actively manage their own success. That means asking questions, sharing and expanding knowledge, interests and ideas and contributing to a constructive and kind work environment.
You will be based in Limerick, Ireland. This role is on a hybrid-working basis. You will be expected to work remotely or from the client offices. Your salary is set according to industry standards.
Once applications are reviewed, we will be calling people for first round interviews via Microsoft Teams, successful candidates from the first round will be called for in person interviews.
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness program
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Limerick, CO. Limerick: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Hybrid remote in Limerick, CO. Limerick
To apply please submit your CV to email@example.com