This successful candidate will be working in this exciting role with a technical engineering team primarily supporting Product Data Management system Autodesk Vault for CAD design data workflows. Engaging with team providing support to clients in the pharmaceutical, medical device, manufacturing, construction, and design industries.Learn more
Customer Success Executive
As our growth continues within the Irish market, we now have an exciting opening for the following position: Customer Success Executive. This role is fully supported and is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to gain exposure to all elements of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building customer relationships and liaising with subscription, technical support, and sales. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic team in Limerick, where the successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide range of global initiatives and activities as part of their role.
Established over 20 years ago, Symetri (formerly Procad) is the Leading Autodesk Platinum partner globally. Symetri is part of Addnode Group and has more than 750 employees and 250,000 daily users in northern Europe and United States of America. Symetri offer effective guidance in everything from defining, implementing, and supporting Autodesk products and own technology products across the manufacturing and construction sectors. We have over 30 offices in Northern Europe and the USA.
Our mission is to challenge people to work smarter for a better future and we value passion, teamwork, courage, and the will to drive change above all else.
What Symetri Offer:
The successful candidate can expect on-going coaching and regular support. Career progression is encouraged with several goals and objectives to work towards. The successful candidate will be involved in supporting both large and small customer accounts and contracts.
- Working with your team to support our customers in an environment where the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
- Enthusiastically offer additional products and services to customers, focusing on customer retention
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Listening to and understanding customer’s needs and respond accordingly
- Understand, the features and benefits of the products/services within our portfolio
- Driving a positive customer experience with Symetri
- Build and develop relationships with existing and new customers
- Add value to our customers through understanding their goals and objectives and assisting them to meet them.
- Taking ownership of customer issues and use own initiative when problem solving
- Work with different departments across the company to support customer needs, especially the technical team
- Promote overall positive experience with the brand
- Effectively manage customer expectations and create realistic expectations
- Any other duties as relevant to the requirements of customer needs
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Customer-centric approach to customer satisfaction
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to build rapport
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team focused
- Experience in customer service and promoting value through the customer experience
- Strong Microsoft and administrative skills
- Quick thinker, and a fast learner
- Excellent attention to detail
Our Hybrid Approach to Work:
At Symetri we recognise that hybrid working is the way forward. We want to assist our employees to achieve flexibility within their lives, while maximising communication, collaboration, creativity, and productivity and preserving our team’s great relationship.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Hybrid working model
- Monday to Friday
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
An exciting opportunity now exists to join the organisation as Procurement Specialist. Established over 20 years ago, Symetri (formerly Procad) is the Leading Autodesk Platinum partner globally. Symetri is part of Addnode Group and has more than 750 employees and 250,000 daily users in northern Europe and United States of America.Learn more
Vi söker en frontend utvecklare till vårt utvecklingsteam Symetri Tech med placering i Stockholm. Du kommer att arbeta med utveckling av våra interna och externa webbapplikationer. Du kommer jobba i nära samarbete med utvecklingskollegor framför allt runt om i Norden. De produkter vi utvecklar används ofta ihop med Autodesks programvaror som vi är en ledande återförsäljare av i norra Europa och USA.Learn more